Sunday, December 9, 2012

Boxes on Walls


Look at the pretty wooden boxes, all hung out of reach of the mice.  I guess I'm allowed to put dishes and glasses in them now, but that might ruin them.  Do you think?  I mean, they're so silky and the company that made them stressed how perfect they would be so I don't want to marr that perfection by actually using them.  I could bump a glass into a corner or something.



My mis-matched thrift store plates can't go in these cabinets, they'll spit them out!
 The electric stove went back in because it will take the gas company till after Christmas to put in the gas line.  Ok, the flood victims in NY weren't getting my stove till spring anyway.  I hope they have an alternative, too. The fridge is still in the mudroom since the outlets aren't working yet.

Running water and windows! 
Tom made a temporary counter by laying a wood shelf down.  The cabinets just rolled their eyes.

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous. tell the cabinets to shut up already. like they have ever done anything useful yet.

    ReplyDelete